Terms and Conditions of Purchase
These terms set out the basis on which you can purchase online tickets for your guided tour at Titanic Experience Cobh Limited.
By purchasing tickets for Titanic Experience Cobh Ltd, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and have read and agree to the use of the information you provide us with.
All persons wishing to purchase tickets to visit Titanic Experience Cobh Ltd do so subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Once your tickets have been purchased, the booking is non-changeable and non-refundable except at the absolute discretion of Titanic Experience Cobh Ltd.
- Once purchased, your ticket must be redeemed on the date and time stated on the email confirmation. It is sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure all parties booked on the guided tour arrive on-time. (We recommend guests arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour time selected). Unfortunately, it is not always possible to accommodate late arrivals on subsequent tours which will have been reserved by other guests.
- It is the sole responsibility of the bearer of this ticket to check opening times and tour times of Titanic Experience Cobh Ltd
- All prices are quoted in Euro. Whilst Titanic Experience Cobh Ltd reserves the right to increase or decrease our prices at any time before you book, once your Booking is confirmed the price of your Booking as stated in the Confirmation Email will not be increased.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over.
- The safety and comfort of our guests is our priority. Titanic Experience Cobh Ltd reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry to or remove from its premises or the vicinity any person who:-
– Has been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in its opinion, is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
– Has behaved in a manner or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
– Has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
– Is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- Save as otherwise permitted by Titanic Experience Cobh Ltd, all persons entering must pay for admission. Tickets must always be retained and submitted for inspection if required. Any person attempting to gain admission without a valid ticket may be ejected.
- In accordance with Irish Law, smoking is strictly prohibited within all areas.
- Any behaviour likely to cause annoyance to other visitors is not permitted. Visitors are expected to respect and conform to local laws and customs. If, in Titanic Experience’s opinion, a visitor is behaving in such a way as to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others or damage to property, he/she may be removed from the building without refund. In addition, he/she must meet any expenses incurred as a result of such behaviour.
- Titanic Experience Cobh Ltd will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that all its exhibits/ displays are open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, Titanic Experience Cobh Ltd reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close its Attraction or any part of it. In the event of such closure, Titanic Experience Cobh Ltd will refund any visitor the cost of his or her prepaid ticket. Otherwise Titanic Experience Cobh Ltd shall have no liability whatever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses.
- Only food and beverage purchased from Titanic Experience may be consumed at the same Attraction.
- If for some reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your Booking with us, we ask that you write to us, care of The Visitor Experience Manager, Titanic Experience Cobh Ltd, Casement Square, Cobh, Co. Cork, Ireland or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Where possible, please quote the relevant Booking Reference Number and provide all other relevant information.
- No two special offers can be used in conjunction with each other.
- No dogs are permitted at Titanic Experience Cobh except for registered guide dogs/assistance dogs.